The Barton Kids

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh My Swollen Feet!


First off, this is NOT a picture of my foot. Most of you can attest to the fact that my feet are much cuter than this, at least on a regular basis, however, the swollen ankles on this poor lady's feet is what mine happen to look like at the moment. Isn't it lovely?! I guess I have to resign myself to cankles until sometime after delivery.
I had an OB appt today and everything still looks good. So, even though my ankles are MIA, my blood pressure is normal and that's a good sign. Baby was very active in my belly today and I was even having some Braxton-Hicks contractions. Only 11 days to go and baby did a good job waiting it out through Joshua's birthday (yesterday) and Valentine's Day. I really didn't want to go on either two of those days and it looks like we're in the clear. Good job Baby B! Now I just have to hope that Baby decides to show up on a day that my midwife is on call. Keep your fingers crossed for us. :)

No comments: