The Barton Kids

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tiana's Tights

A couple of weeks ago, my mom, the baby and I were at Panera Bread and we ran into a lady who had a 10 month old wearing what we thought we adorable little shoes. We got to talking to her and found out that they were actually socks that look like shoes! They were so cute that my mom decided she was on the hunt for them. Well, lots of money and adorable socks later (I'll post some pix of the socks soon), my mom also found some Minnie Mouse tights for Tiana. Here are a couple of pictures of her wearing them. Aren't they adorable!?! So, not only do they have the 'shoes' built right in but there is a Minnie Mouse on the outside of each ankle. Needless to say, Grammy had a blast dressing her today and everyone loved her outfit! :)

No comments: