The Barton Kids

Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!




Guess what?




It's my birthday!



I'm one!









Sometimes, I make these really cute faces.






My mumma says I'm a doll baby.













Look at all my teeth! I have 7 of them. I usually don't show anyone but.....I really don't want my picture taken today. Think we can try again tomorrow? After all, it is my birthday. ;)



Happy Birthday Tiana! Thank you for coming into our lives! I can't believe it's already been a year. You truly are a blessing!

We love you!








7 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

such a cute little girl! Thanks for entering my contest! Hope to see you around again!

Ramona Claudia Lazaze said...

what a cutty she is.

Ramona Claudia Lazaze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lovely!

Come enter my giveaways too!
Break Pal and Dropps.
Not many entries at all!
http://palmersf1.blogspot.com

beckylbranch said...

So cute-she is so adorable! Happy Birthday :)

Beth said...

Awe, she's precious. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my contests. I have some more great ones coming soon!

Julia said...

She is so beautiful! I hope it was a good one!